The primary purpose of Concessions is to raise monies for Jenks Band Parents Organization. The Incoming President, who will have the responsibility of the department, will be an elected Officer of the Club.
- Concession Leaders must be Parent or Legal Guardian of a current 8th – 12th grade Jenks Band Student.
- Concession Leaders will be appointed by the Incoming President.
- Leadership positions will receive a per hour credit applied to their student’s trip account on a per event/weekly basis dependent on the position type.
- It will be the sole responsibility of the individual leader to submit a request of credit to the Concession Scheduling Coordinator.
- Leaders may volunteer to work any event.
- Volunteers must be part of one or more of the following groups
- Current 8th – 12th Grade Jenks Band Student.
- Parent or Legal Guardian of a current 8th – 12th grade Jenks Band Student.
- Current 8th – 12th Grade Jenks High School student who is a sibling of a current 8th – 12th Grade Jenks Band Student.
- Volunteers must provide a copy of a current Oklahoma Food Handlers Permit.
- Volunteers will receive a per hour credit applied to their student’s trip account. Partial hours worked will be prorated accordingly.
- Incoming President will work with the Jenks Schools Athletics department to determine which events Concessions are needed for.
- Any non Jenks Band and/or Jenks Schools Athletics Concession events will require approval from the VP of Concessions and Band Organization President.
- Executive Board reserves the right to suspend credit for any event.
- Volunteers will be scheduled based on the following criteria
- Position(s) available
- Previous time worked
- The Concession Scheduling Coordinator will be responsible for gathering concession volunteer requests.
- The Executive Board reserves the right to request to have specific volunteers scheduled for events as considered necessary.
Disbursement of Credits
- It will be the responsibility of the volunteer to assure sign-in/sign-out paperwork is properly filled out in regards to their time and students information prior to leaving event.
- It will be the responsibility of the event Manager to turn in all hours for all volunteers to the Concession Scheduling Coordinator.
- The Concession Scheduling Coordinator will; collect, record and report, all hours and credits to the Treasurer and Trip Fund Manager.
- The per hour credit amount will be decided by the Jenks Band Parents Organization Executive Board on an individual event basis and will be the same for all volunteers.
- All equipment purchases or expenses over the amount of $500 will require prior approval of the Incoming President, Treasurer and President or President Elect.
- All inventory purchases over the amount of $1,000 will require prior approval of the Incoming President, Treasurer and President or President Elect.
- All purchases will be subject to review and approval of the Executive Board at any time if it is considered necessary.
- A copy of the Concession Policy is made available to the parents or guardian of each student enrolled in the Jenks Instrumental Music Program and is available on the Band Parents website.
Amendments and Revisions
- The Concession Policy may be amended or revised by a majority vote of the Executive Board at any time if it is considered necessary, providing copies are made available to all parties which may be involved with, or affected by this policy.